7/13/2010

Tailor from HELL.....


Last saturday, i was shocked on some negative attitude i received from my supposedly recommended tailor from my sis. She was very rude! and to top it all was never apologetic on her rude behavior. Let me tell u what she did ;

1. I sent my ehem! kain (mind u its chiffon material and the price is close to rm 200!) to her on 20th may..and i specifically told her i will come by to pick it up 1 months time...so it will be on 20th jun la kan?
2. During our tailoring/measuring session, i specifically told her what kind of cuttings i liked. And she did give good suggestion on how it should fit me. Ok. Point taken. And she did add on she will do the selendang for me since i had a lot of extra kain for my baju kurung.(thats good right?)
3. She told me the price will be rm 65 since it is a baju kurung modern and i agreed to it..

At this point i was too happy on the price she has given and i forgot to take the receipt (stupid) from her....So i went back home..didnt think for one second she was the tailor from hell!

So 1 month has gone off...i forgot to call (another mistake i made) and ask weekly progress on the baju...But in my mind i thought all has been taken care of...but surprise2.... I called her on 2nd july.. it was for another request, (i wanted to send her my baju kurung for raya) . She told me she still take baju raya request. So i was happy since i ask the price was still rm 65 for baju kurung moden...And i ask her about my baju. And she told me it wasn't ready...jeng2,,, so i told her calmly i would like to take the baju next Saturday since xsmpat nak siap on the 3rd of july, so it should be ready by 10th july..She said,ok2..no problem..sempat2...

2days before sending/taking my baju which is on the 9th july, i called her saying i want to go there in the morning..

Tukang jahit monster : Baju xsiap lagi

Sarah aka mangsa monster : Huh???xsiap??? kan da ckp nak amik sabtu ni..esok?

TJM : Memang..tapi saya xsiap.sy demam..etc2..

SMM : so bila bole siap? saya nak pakai malam esok ni. (gertak sket la..padahal xnak pakai pun..cume xnak dia tangguh2 dah)

TJM : ambil malam la..

SMM : ambil malam? kenduri tu malam..mana siap???? (i da raise voice la masa ni)

TJM : ok la..ambil kol 6.

SMM : tak bole, kol 6 xsempat. saya nak kol 5.

TJM : tgkla..kalu awak datang kol 5, kalu siap2, siapla..kalu xsiap tunggu la..(dgn nada kasar and annoyed!)

SMM : ok.i hang up..

Then at 5 pm, she sms me. "da siap". I replied " saya da beli baju lain utk mlm ni. esok baru datang ambil baju". Now , she replied in the most unthinkable way u could ever imagine! "ambk hr in jg bsuk akak cuti. tk ambik 1 mg aku lelong."


I was freaking up!!!I immediately told my sis (the one recommended to me) and she called that b*tch. Kinda summarize what i heard she told her was that "akak jgn buat mcm ni. saya da byk recommend org kat kedai akak"..etc. To my surprise she said ok we go pick the baju on sunday since i have no intention to go on that day.

The following day, i went there. I saw that b*tch, and she had this muka ketat on. She was quiet. not apologetic on the rude sms. And i have no intention to stay around and try the clothes on. I hate looking at her rude face and i just want to get the hell out from that stinking place. I took out rm 65 from my wallet. And to add salt on my misery, she without the polite tone of voice told me, "eh, kalu ada lining rm 100." "apa???cakap aritu rm 65????" "xde, saya cakap lining rm 100". (dlm ati ni tuhan saja yg tahu mcmana la nak bersabar dgn org sekurang ajar mcmni).
My sis nak mintak murah, tawar la..coz da siap lambat, tulis sms kurang ajar. But i was in no mood to tahan my anger. I just said "okla.rm 100" i know. i was being defeated by this rude b*tch whose not even a local to began with. (da start racist ni)

Now, i took my clothes and just walked away. i didn't even try them out nor did i check if she did left inside my kain lebih. My sis ask me to check and she ask me did the tailor left the selendang she said she wanted to do? And i check none whatsoever inside the cheap reuse plastic bag. So we marched back to that sh*t place and she juz gave the muke bodo and put in the kain perca inside my damn plastic bag without any apologise that she didnt do my selendang..nor did she remember to give back my kain lebih..damn!

So we juz went back i didn't even send my kain for raya. I was so devastated..It was a special baju for me, the price was expensive. The service that i get was so wrong and disappointing. She was rude, and not thankful enough to be getting a good job (comparing to her other collegue that gets a maid job) and speak rudely to customer. My sis did call her boss, and try to calm us down by asking us to come back and she will re-do what ever is wrong on the baju. (no way in hell i want to go all the way to taman melawati to send for alteration anymore. If anything i find other good tailor to handle it.

Owh btw,i forgot to mention....

1. Dia jahit zip belakang on top of my corak bunga yg ada beads.
2. There was a lot of threads coming out of each stitches. (xkemas)
3. The bottom that i asked was jahit kipas. But what i get was one long tight skirt. (nak jalan pun susah)
4. Kat my jahitan leher (i ask for boat neck) ada one small left out corak bunga yg dia terpotong salah. tibe2 ada bunga beads kecik kt tmpt yg salah. :(
5. Ada benang tertarik and nmpak small lubang.(chiffon lembut so senang berlubang)

But nevertheless, i tried to become reasonable and patient. My sis was of course menyesal and tried to offer me buy a new clothes to ganti. But what the heck..xpela..kain tu mahal. and i choose it specifically because i liked the color and the corak...learned my lesson though..."never trust a new tailor with expensive and important clothes, walaumacamana murah pun harga nya... "Always give them a more cheaper kain and less important function for the clothes..

xoxoxo...sarah yg grieving on the spoilt ehem! clothes...huhuhuhu

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kau pelempang je tukang jahit tu... tak pun kau jahit mulut dia dgn tali tangsi.. ha..ha..ha.. selamat mem blogging..

Sarah Ghazali said...

tula..nak je aku jahit2 mulut kuang ajor dia tu...heheh..eh bro, mcmana nak jd follower ko eh? aku xjumpe button follower..

Anonymous said...

aku tak on kan followerlah beb.. kau copy je aku punya URL and paste kat kau punya bloglist..anytime aku updated blog dia akan nampak kau page kau..

pengembara tegar said...

Sabar kak sarah.
Tp kn mmg kurang ajar la gak tailor 2.
First da la die mungkir janji pastu plak wat baju akak men tangkap muat je kn. Klau sy la da mmg kene saman da kot tailor 2.