7/07/2010

First day as a blogger.... :)

Hi all? hello? im not quite sure how to start a blog...but here goes..hehehe..kudos to my good fren yati, http://www.ethassan.blogspot.com/, im able to create my own blog..its her blog that make me wanna blog too..at first, I'm not into blogging, but there are a few reason why i venture into this new hobby..mainly because ;

1. Im having personal issue in my life right now, and im trying an outlet to deal with this. So when i Google it, most of them suggest i talked it out with someone...but ive done that..and i dont wanna burden most of my friends and my sis..getting them to listen to every petty problem..hahaha...so im gonna try out blogging...

2. Im bored in my office right now...also bored with my career..right now, im kinda in a halt position whereas im stuck in this situation for quite sometime. So why not i do some useful writing during this bored time..lord knows until when im this free...

3. I luuuurrrvvveee travelling...and i also love photography..this one courtesy en ejay for helping me learning the Techniques to take photo and help me venture to this part of my new hobby. It was also an outlet for me to release my stress from my personal problems..it helped me deal with it for some time...So im gonna try to blog about my previous and future trips too...

So there u go...top 3 reason on why i wanna start to blog....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sarah, pertama sekali, saya suka layout template kamu. Kedua, blogging menggunakan Nama sendiri is freaking cool. Ketiga, benar, menulis blog Adalah seronok. Keempat, tentang kesedihan isu peribadi kamu, Mari kita berdoa agar fazilah kamsah Akan singgah di belog kamu dan memberi beberapa cadangan..teruskan menulis yah? Yang benar, pemilik blog, ethassan. blogspot.com

Sarah Ghazali said...

Dear Yati,

Pertama sekali, tankiu kerana sukakan layout saya yang serba serdahana ini.
kedua, nama sendiri freaking cool ker? yeah..i hope so... :)
ketiga menulis blog baru start..arap2 xjd hangat2 tahi ayam.
keempat ya, berdoala agar fazilah kamsah sudi memberi sepatah dua kata di dalam blog ku yang serba serdahana ni...
yang ikhlas mengkagumi blogmu dari jauh....fadzlinsarah.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

wah..mcm tulis surat cinta plak korang ni.. he..he..he..